How to install Clockworkmod Recovery on Galaxy Mini/Pop GT-S5570
Clockworkmod recovery is an alternate recovery that has many added options such as backup and restore your roms i.e,make a nandroid backup of your ROM along with all its apps and setting, wipe dalvik cache, partition sdcard memory and many more handy options. So,here is the process of installing/flashing clockworkmod recovery on your galaxy mini.
So, first of all if you want to flash clockwork mod recovery then you need to have gingerbread operating system on your Samsung galaxy Pop/Mini gts5570 smart phone because CWM recovery is not compatible with Froyo rom on galaxy pop phone.. Once you are done please follow the instruction below carefully to successfully flash CWM recovery in your galaxy pop/mini smart phone.And as always iam not responsible if this bricks your phone but be free to comment and clear your problems if you have any.
Before you begin please make sure your battery has at least 70% of charge.
1. Download Odin multidownloader v4.38, Tass v1.ops and clockworkmod recovery latest version 126.96.36.199 Touch.
2. Run Odin Multi downloader v4.38 and select the Tass_v1.ops by clicking OPS button.
3. Select One Package Option and Click One Package button and select the tass-recovery-cwm.tar file you downloaded.
Leave other settings to default (i.e. don’t change any other options/settings)
4. When you are done reboot your phone in download mode (Press Volume Down + Home + Power button to go to download mode)
5. Connect your phone in download mode to your computer via USB Cable.
6. When Odin detects your phone (If you see a com port number written in yellow background at the top left, then your phone is detected.), click Start button.
7. Wait till Odin finishes the job (approx. 3-5 minutes) and when it reports ‘PASS’, you can disconnect your phone.
Go to the recovery mode (Press Home + Power button) and see your new recovery with tons of useful options. Now that you have CWM recovery you will be able to do just more than nandroid backups. You can also partition your sdcard as well as flash a custom rom on your galaxy pop and the best part of it all is that it is now even available in the touch version.So,go ahead and experiment with various options. But, be very careful while doing this as this indeed very risky but once done it is going to be invaluable for you.