Root almost all Android devices using Unlock Root
Android is based on Linux. On Linux and other UNIX-like operating systems, the root user is equivalent to the Administrator user on Windows. The root user has access to the entire operating system and can do anything. By default, you don’t have root access to your Android device, and certain apps won’t function without root access.
With root access, you can disable the bloatware that comes with your phone, manually deny app permissions, run a firewall, access the entire file system, or tether your device, even if tethering functionality has been disabled. You’ll find many apps that require root access in the Google Play store (formerly known as the Android Market), although they won’t function until you root your device.
Unlock Root and how to root your device using it
Rooting, the word that sends a chill down the spines of noobs but now there is nothing to worry about folks because this is just the right thing you need, Unlock Root.Simple to use or rather the simplest way to root your android device out there.Unlock Root is a tool that can successfully root and unlock not just one or a handful of Android devices from the same manufacturer but many from different manufacturers. Currently, Unlock Root can root about 250 different handsets from major handset manufacturers such as HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Asus, Acer, Huawei, Dell, and Samsung, as well as from other less-known manufacturers.So, there are 99.9% chances that you’re device is in that bagful of supported devices.The only problem is that it currently supports only Android 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 but support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is also fast gaining ground.
So,get going now and read the instructions given below to successfully root your beast, your android device and unleash its full capabilities.
1.First and foremost you need to install the USB drivers of your device on your computer.These are available on your manufacturer’s website and can be downloaded.
2.Unlock Root works only on WINDOWS (sorry,linux and mac users).So, your computer must be running XP/Vista/7.
- Download the Unlock Root software. Get it straight from the developer’s website.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Applications > Development on your device.
- Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Run “UnlockRoot.exe”. Wait for your handset to be automatically detected.
- Choose your device from the list of autodetected devices.
- Click the Root button to start the rooting process.
- Wait for it to complete the installation, after which you’ll be greeted with a message saying your device has been successfully rooted.Do not unplug your device before that.
- After the rooting process, simply reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
Voila!Your device is rooted successfully.To test it download any app that requires root permissions like titanium backup or link2SD.
And yes, do tell me whether it worked for your handset or not and comment if you are having any sort of problems.