How to create a Nandroid backup without rebooting for Galaxy Mini/Pop GT-S5570 (Onandroid)
Are you sick of rebooting your phone to create a nandroid backup?If you are a frequent “new ROM needed” kind of person, then a nandroid backup is a must and if you want to create one without rebooting, then is just what you need!Onandroid tool created by xda member ameer 1234567890 is a must have tool indeed!It allows you to create a complete nandroid backup without rebooting your device!So, here we go with the screenshots and the process of using it.
This tool backups /boot , /recovery , /system , /data , /cache , .android_secure & sd-ext partitions to /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup directory. The date format used for folder name is the same used by CWM itself and nandroid backups created with this tool can safely be restored using CWM. If you would want to have a custom name for backup folder, pass an argument with the name to the script and it will use the name.
1. Rooted android phone
2. A terminal emulator installed on phone
4. A working CWM based recovery installed
1. Download and copy onandroidv5.9-S5570.zip file to SD card.
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Choose install zip from SD card, select zip and flash .
1. Open terminal emulator
2. Type su to obtain root
3. Type onandroid
4. And voila!The backup has started!
How to create a Custom Backup Name
* Please be careful not to include characters not allowed in filenames.
How to modify Timezone
* Example: Use home/phone timezone for backup file name
* Example: Use UTC (default) for backup file name