Flash custom rom from your computer – UniFlash
Do you install custom roms too frequently ? Do you wanna test out evry rom out there with the ace of just a click rather than volume up and down ? Well Techgeekal has brought a solution for you ! MihailPro a member at xda has made a utility through which you can flash custom roms with just a click ! here are some of its pictures , features and instructions.
- Official and custom firmware
- Updates / patches / zip files
- Remove unnecessary system applications
- Installation and removal of custom applications
- Copying to the device and from the device (internal memory and memory card) with the ability to delete files
- Wipe DATA / Factory Reset
- Wipe CACHE
- Backup and Recovery
- Phone Information
- If you have the HTC Sync – it will not work!
- For stable operations, leave only the driver, the program should be removed.
- Windows XP and above
- . NET Framework 4
- Android-based device with debugging enabled
- ROOT, BusyBox and desirable S-OFF (for HTC) / unlocked bootloader (for FastBoot)
- ADB drivers installed for your device (especially check their availability)
- Download the rar file from here .
- extract the rar file you downloaded
- run UF1.1 .exe
- install it as you want (just make a new folder on desktop and select that directory and click extract)
- open it from where you installed
- follow on screen instructions